WHAT ARE COOKIES?
– Technical functionality so we can remember your preferences
– Measure traffic and sales so we know how many people visit and shop on our site
– Improve the website and ensure full use of the website’s services
– Analysis of product range, service, etc.
HOW LONG ARE COOKIES STORED?
The lifetime of cookies can vary depending on what each provider has set them for. Some cookies disappear as soon as you close the browser window, others may exist for several years. Many providers typically use 12 or 24 month lifetimes for their advertising, statistics and content-related cookies. Note that the lifetime is extended after each visit, so for example, cookies are stored on your computer for 24 months from the last time you visited a website.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES?
You can delete cookies from your computer at any time. See instructions by clicking here http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering.
HOW DO I AVOID COOKIES?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your hard drive or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you click here http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering, you will get instructions on how to set this in your browser.
Please note that the link provides instructions for the vast majority of browsers, but a few will not be mentioned. If you have a browser that is not mentioned in the link, please make us aware of this and we will contact FDIM and have them add it. You can always use the help function in your browser to get more information about cookie settings. You typically do this by pressing “F1” on your PC. Search for “cookies”.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR ON OUR WEBSITE?
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (TRAFFIC MEASUREMENT)
You can opt-out of cookies from Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA?
AiiA Care is responsible for processing the personal data we receive from you. You can find our contact details here:
CVR nr.: 39897075
WHAT IS YOUR INFORMATION USED FOR AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS IT?
Ourprocessing of personal data is always based on a lawful basis. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
– Delivery of agreed services/goods/services
– Communication with you in connection with the provision of our services
– Individual marketing and targeting of tailored offers and services relevant to you as a customer
– When you visit www.aiiacare.com, we automatically collect information about you and your use of aiiacare.com to optimize the user experience and aiiacare.com’s functionality, as well as to conduct targeted marketing, including retargeting via e.g. Facebook and Google. This use may include, but is not limited to, surveys and analytics aimed at improving our products, user experience, services and technologies, and displaying content and advertising tailored to your interests and hobbies.
– When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect information about your name, email address and your handles on our website for the purpose of personalising news, tips and offers. We send approximately 0-4 newsletters per month and you can always unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email or by writing an email to email@example.com.
– The legal basis for the processing is EU Personal Data Regulation Article 6(1)(b) for the performance of a contract, (c) for compliance with legal obligations, such as the retention of transaction data under the Accounting Act, and (f) for the pursuit of legitimate interests, which involve the continuous improvement of products, services and shopping experiences, as well as the recording of your preferences, etc., in order to target our promotions and advertisements to you with a view to improving your user experience. In addition, we process your personal data in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the EU Personal Data Regulation when you have given your explicit consent as a reader of our newsletters or as a customer of the online shop.
– The provision of personal data may be necessary if we are to deliver products to you that you have purchased in our webshop. We cannot offer you our products unless you provide us with the required information.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
AiiACare uses data processors, including providers of software, web hosting, social and professional backups, security and storage. Your personal data will therefore be processed by third parties as instructed by AiiA Care. Data processors will only process your personal data for the specific purposes for which the data is collected and on the basis of the data processing agreements entered into between AiiA Care and the data processor. We oblige all data processors to treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with applicable law.
We share information about you with:
– Our IT service providers (data processors)
– Our manufacturer of AiiA Care, which handles the shipment of online shopping packages
– External auditors
– Facebook and Google for online advertising
– Public authorities, if required by law
WHEN DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA?
Some ofthese data processors, such as Google Analytics v/Google LLC and Facebook Inc. are established in the United States. The necessary safeguards for the transfer of data to the United States are ensured through the data processor’s certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, cf. Article 45 of the EU Data Protection Regulation.
A copy of Google LLC’s certification can be found here
Copy of Facebook Inc. certification can be found here
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Wekeep your information for 5 years from the end of the financial year to which the transaction relates as a result of the Bookkeeping Act.
ACCESS, CORRECTION OR DELETATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to know what personal data we process about you. You can also object to the use of data at any time. You may also object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data. If the data processed about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected or deleted. In certain cases, you also have the right to data portability, which means that you receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used format, as well as the right to have this data transferred to another controller.
You can read more about your rights in the Data Protection Authority’s guide to data subjects’ rights, which can be found at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Requests for access, objection, withdrawal of consent, rectification or erasure may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the option of contacting the Danish Data Protection Authority. You can lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Authority by following this link: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage-til-datatilsynet/
If you wish to access the data recorded about you, please contact email@example.com or phone +45 31 41 03 51 . If incorrect data are recorded or if you have any other objections, you can contact the same place. You have the right to access the information that has been registered about you and you can object to a registration in accordance with the rules of the GDPR.